”To help others”
“Wanting to help”
“Will help in discovering treatment”
“A chance to recover kidney function and treat myeloma at same time”
“I would like to help and contribute to improve health”
“It will help in finding treatment to many diseases”
“It helps others”
1) The Trust to be an internationally recognised centre of excellence for research and patient outcome.
2) Patients and public to be engaged with, participate in, and benefit from research and innovation.
3) Research is funded via external grant applications, from industry and with the support of charities.
4) Research is embedded into the planning and delivery of routine patient care for all patients.
5) Research is well governed, managed and supported so studies are delivered, as promised.
You can see our strategy, and a lot of other information, on our website.
You can follow us on Twitter @enhertresearch or me via @researchphil